Friday, November 30, 2012

What do you see, when you close your eyes ?

As far as my first OBE experience, after reading a couple of chapter from Albert Taylor's book - I think it would be beneficial first to become aware during dreams.

As an exercise given by Albert Taylor, he'd recommend that during the day - we ask ourselves if we're dreaming? and that's now part of my routine to do so.

In current dreams I'm walking in what looks like mud, sometime I'm knee deep in it, sometime just my shoes.

I quite  can confirm that my memory while dreaming, is different than the memories I have when awake - as for example the shoes I was wearing during my last dream have been thrown away long ago (6 or 7 years ago) but I liked them very much.

My behavior in dream also is a bit different from the one I have awake.

Another important thing to develop is Imagination - the ability to invent or form a mental picture.
And another important skill is the ability to hold the focus, discipline thoughts.

Lecture: Man As A Picture of The Living Spirit: Hence it is interesting to see a book recently published by a Cingalese, an Indian of Ceylon, The Culture of Souls among the Western Nations, wherein the author says to the Europeans, in effect: Since the Middle Ages your knowledge of the Christ has died out. No longer have you any real knowledge of the Christ, for he alone who can look up into the spiritual world can have real knowledge of the Christ. Hence you must first let teachers come to you from India, from Asia, to teach you Christianity again. You can actually read it in this book. A Cingalese Indian says to the Europeans: Teachers must come to you from Asia; they will be able to tell you what Christ really is. Your European teachers no longer know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment