Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Grim

I had recurrent dream last night, I saw a shaved female - she was in a very dark and dirty room, there was another poor creature being washed, and many other wretched people I couldn't even see - but only this shaved woman.


This was a grim scene - in dreams you feel the scene, there's no introduction, you just know - and for me it felt like this was an execution room - that shaved head woman was waiting her death, she was resigned and afraid.


Now after I woke up - I wondered what was that dream all about and I thought that I could have said to her that she was free - if I had been able to control my emotions, which were as dark as the room.


Appalling is the word.


If I'm ever coming back to that dream my intent is to free those people - to set them free.


And moreover there's something on my mind, the injustice that Mary Magdalene has been victim.
I found many readings where it's pretty clear that she had a major place in Jesus life.
The reason why the church made efforts to remove her from the gospel, and made effort to remove women from the priesthood is quite odd.

The blame of the original fall also falls on Eve - women are suffering because of the lack of men to take responsibilities.

Sure, when a woman is in position of power - things are handled differently.

I've read that among the change 2012 is bringing the women are coming back in strength - the Femen movement comes to mind, many spiritual guides also and it's true that even the men are a bit tired of the patriarchal system.


This below is a fragment left of a blog that is no longer active - but I made that quote a long ago - and here it is, the post was about Jesus and Mary Magdalene and their cooperation.
The Christian Amazon: Mary Magdalene | THE 2012 VORTEX: The work they would do together was of this tradition. It was carried out to strengthen the Ka body (the energetic/light body), and prepare him for the task he had chosen to undertake, “to cut a passage through death itself, so that others could follow and pass through the dark world more easily by following the trail of his light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment