Friday, October 12, 2012

Angel Academy



During a role playing session the arbiter (Dungeon Master (DM)) not only would play the opponents (various monsters) but could play a character (or several) himself (we called it/them Non Player Character (NPC)) - this/these characters would be within the player group and help the campaign get more interesting, getting more confusing or helpful depending on what the DM would wish the direction to be.


During the video talk above between  Lilou MacĂ© and Matt Kahn - I briefly noted the discussed concepts and where I've heard them before (and from whom) :
An infinity of Parallel Earths -- Bashar
Planet Earth is an "Angel Academy" -- Rudolf Steiner
Frequency as a key for ascension -- Master Tony
Universe confirms whatever you affirm -- The Secret
The daily need of clearing -- Ho'oponopono

Let go of the ego (an excitation of the nervous system, because of the none release of feelings) ; living in the now (the permanent "I don't know") -- Eckhart Tolle
Download of energies -- various channellers
Words (and any sounds I assume) are the way of communicating frequencies

No comparison, not trying to assume how the society is perceiving you
What I give to other I receive to myself -- The Secret
Make peace with the past
What advices you wish you would have been told
These are the advices you could (should) give to every person you know (or meet)

A mid-wife is an assistant, a catalyst
Becoming nothingness (not being the body, not the mind)

God becoming a person (see my comment in italic above)



No comments:

Post a Comment