Thursday, June 17, 2010

Frugal living

On my last post, I explained I was unemployed ;  been working in a call center for a big company
Choosing to quit a job that made me miserable, I had to make some changes in 2 steps.

 
First step for me was to find a way to reduce my expenses, funnily enough without the need of going to work - (hence the joke - you're going to work to buy a car to be able to go to work).


Anyway, I already made substantial saving, because now I cook and eat at home, and have no need to go elsewhere so I'm also saving a lot of time each day.
 
My wife is more relaxed, and I can take care of my kid and share domestic chores.


Check that website with loads of good tips for a Frugal living The Simple Dollar
 
In a second step I had to find a way to get busy - and since I've had to struggle before to find time for my many projects - I'm gratefully lucky now to get to work on them (I'm writing small stories, learning how to paint, learning a new language, and later my goal is to make comics).


So now instead of my old habits of going to a work I hate and be miserable, I'm working on my own projects and I'm happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment