Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fool me once

On my last post I explained I was unemployed because I quit my previous job in a big corporation, where the work was getting worse and worse.

Now that all this is behind me, I made resolution - not to work for a big company ever again.

for me it was the second time, and a similar experience, first month you receive training, the next year you struggle to find your own pace and learn, the second year you start to get comfortable with the job and usually get promoted, the third year you start to see how the management is squeezing you, and the fourth year you can't take it anymore - you just need a break.

I forgot to mention I worked in call center. Quite possibly the most messed up job environment. Everything you do is monitored, and you're just a replaceable asset.

So my little tip for you reader : Don't ever stay more than 2 years in a call center - please just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment