Monday, July 5, 2010

Time to ask the right questions

In my previous entry, I wrote that I'm starting to focus on my projects - because now I've got time to think about what I really want to do.

Funnily enough answering this simple question isn't very simple - I guess because probably as far as I remember I could never really ask myself such questions, events or people (parents, teachers and later bosses) would always push their agenda onto me.

But since I'm now out of job, for the first time I can confront with these questions, What do I really want to do in life ? 
What is it that makes me happy ?

And then I found some clues in this blog, and it make sense to me - because I've experienced those moments
 "when you become so absorbed in what you’re doing that an hour becomes a minute and a day becomes and hour. You blink and it’s time to go home, but you’d kill to be able to stay just a little bit longer."
But it was ages ago, when I was developing in Turbo Pascal ; I was so into it that  I would skip a meal.
Blessed time, but I will have to find something else, because TP isn't much of use nowadays ...

No comments:

Post a Comment