Friday, March 12, 2021

Food for thought



Looking at my body, and understanding that I'm a composite of living cells, a self-replicating organism, needing food intake, air to breathe, in order to regenerate, a quite complex ensemble of body parts - a brain, a heart, a stomach, a complete digestive system ... that needs to be nourished, cleaned, taken care of, and entertained.

What are mood, emotions, feelings, anxiety, fear - for this body?
What are concepts, ideas, philosophical questioning - from the point of view of the stomach?

Why is my fingernails growing, why do I have hair growth?
What becomes of my dead skin cells?
Are these clipped fingernails - still me?

A hair is attached to my head, and then cut a fall down - am I on the floor - from the point of view of the cell in my former hair? 

What is all this?
and what is Death?

Want to watch something weird today

No comments:

Post a Comment