Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time to wake up



Waking up is tough every morning, sleep is so comfortable, it's so good to stay in bed, especially when what you're contemplating from your bed, is going to work for a corporate greedy monster, surrounded in public transportation with drone just like you with the same state of mind.

Well, one thing I'm quite happy about being unemployed is that now I'm free to wake-up whenever I want, ... I said that earlier in a post. That's one huge benefit.

Not having a sleep cycle interrupted violently by a monstrous electronic device pouring music in your hears without asking permission.

More than a year, without that "ceremony" is a blessing.

Now I wake up, because I want to get up and do something. The difference is so huge!

But what do you do when you "Wake up" naturally again ? you're start to rethink the whole process that you used to have before ... and you suddenly realized how inhuman it is. And then you remember when you were a kid, you also had to wake up for school, and when you asked why ? the answer was usually ... because you have to

Well, screw that! (pardon my French) I won't wake up unless I WANT TO!

And that's exactly what I'm doing right now! and I feel like I'm a Human again.

No comments:

Post a Comment