Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thougths

Outside the weather is getting gloomier and gloomier and my memories goes back to these early morning, waking up tired, having breakfast, jumping in the shower, taking the bus, walking a bit in the cold, and finally arriving at work and starting to warm up ... doing a job I hate.

This is the normal life, this is what I've known for 15 years, and ... always felt there was something wrong with it. Basically most of us are living a lie, pretending that having a crappy job is normal, because everyone has to work and everyone is miserable.

The truth is ... taking a few steps back and asking ourselves the right questions is harder, way harder and therefor we prefer the norm.

What do I really want to do in life ?
What makes me happy ?

And then I thought blogging is the way, and then you might be wondering "Why blogging is so vital when unemployed ?" - because it helps staying focused, it helps keeping the mind edgy.

The other good thing is it allows to receive feedback, because honestly being unemployed it's so easy to become isolated ... it's also a way to express the feelings and an opportunity to raise our voices, an opportunity to show courage and stands for what we believe in.

That post  Are You a Courageous Blogger?,  inspired me these few lines ...

No comments:

Post a Comment