Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Digg Vs. Reddit

Like I said, previously I'm unemployed and a redditor ; (which tend to lead to some exaggeration on the time I spent browsing ... but that's not the point today).

Today I want to talk about Diggg - it seems that our natural enemy (I'm joking of course!) has made a catastrophic v4 release - ahah!

I've got to confess, I've never quite like digg.com, it looks like facebook filled with comments from youtube, (I found worse once ... mixx.com (just awful).

Therefor I've always been faithful to reddit. And it seems that the glorious day of reddit has finally arouse since digg.com is losing his traffic.

Here's 2  charts to rest my case :







Source : Digg Vs. Reddit: The Numbers – Chitika Research

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”
Napoleon Bonaparte

Reddit FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment