Tuesday, September 28, 2010

31 Days to Start Freelancing - day 1

Freelancing is an attractive option for unemployed, and it make sense to consider it.
Having little idea on how or where to start, I was lucky to find what looks like a solid list, here on the Savvy Freelancer - 31 Days to Start Freelancing | The Savvy Freelancer:

Because I'm serious about this business, I'll post my answer (or as much as possible) on my blog, making it public, will certainly help (I hope)...

Day 1. Make an Inventory of Your Freelancing Skills

  • Speaking/Reading/Writing English
  • Speaking/Reading/Writing in French
  • Experience with PC
  • Experience with Mac
  • Experience with Linux
  • Basic knowledge in development (java, C, Basic, html, php)
  • Knowledge of Office suite (spreadsheet, word processor, database, powerpoint)
  • Writing blog post
  • Writing white papers
  • Reading technical documentations
  • Able to deliver training session
  • Good experience of the call center environment (not that I want to be back there though)
That's pretty much it, really

No comments:

Post a Comment