Sunday, December 29, 2013

Various guidance


Which Path to choose?



  • There is no path. Once you realize this, you understand your path.
  • When you choose the correct path, the one that fits you - it will feel as though you aren't doing anything at all. 
  • Otherwise, you are not acting in accordance with your flow, you are acting within the will of others. 
  •  When you realize that those around you do not have a will of their own, and are chasing their own desires forged from the intentions of others, you will experience that because you live according to your way, you have become unique. You are one with the path.

Other Guidance


  • If it's not your experience, it's not your truth
  • We are all one, and we mirror ourselves
  • When I say "you are" I often mean "I am".
  • The proof comes after the belief - it's not the other way around. It's because I believe it will work, that various situations or proof are coming to confirm me on my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment