Saturday, December 22, 2012

Illumined Mind

I woke up feeling that I had reversed somehow - that the inside me was the outside and the outside was inside.

It felt weird beyond measure.

We are all one

That thought alone needs to sink down for a bit.

What does that mean ? We are all one ?

When I see a billboard of "sexy lingerie" it's me the universe showing to myself a sexy part of me wearing sexy underwear to arouse myself ?

When I see a copyright notice, it's me the universe preventing me to use my own creation for my own benefit ?

When I resist the urge to give a 2$ to a homeless me ; I'm resisting self-love.

When I give 20$ for a piece of me materialized as a gift, I will offer to myself later - to enjoy seeing on me the good emotions of receiving a gift ?

When I'm in School learning a language I already know, to be able to speak to another expression of me in a foreign country ?

When I'm writing a blog for another self (hello self) who is also trying to figure out that we are all one.

When I'm asking a guru-me about a burning question related to me ; and I'm wondering if the answer I will give to myself is relevant, since I feel that I might not be able to receive it right now, because of my current state of awareness.

I'm currently typing on a keyboard-me, reading on a monitor-me, projecting thoughts from a collective mind, that reader-me already have in his collective mind, but is reading now in an effort to re-awakening his own remembrance of this fantastic revolutionary idea that we are all one!

Gradually

During a role playing game, we are all sitting around a table, one is setting up the game direction, the others are playing, pretending to be in the game master's universe - which is in his mind.
The players and the game master are living in an illusion, and following very basic combat, physical rules are able to perform actions, and feeling emotions (fear, hope, anger, sadness, greed, compassion, etc ...) over hours of what would look like a conversation.




The Illumined Mind: This greater Force is that of the Illumined Mind, a Mind no longer of higher Thought, but of spiritual light. Here the clarity of the spiritual intelligence, its tranquil daylight, gives place or subordinates itself to an intense lustre, a splendour and illumination of the Spirit: a play of lightnings of spiritual truth and power breaks from above into the consciousness and adds to the calm and wide enlightenment and the vast descent of peace which characterise or accompany the action of the larger conceptual-spiritual principle, a fiery ardour of realisation and a rapturous ecstasy of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment