Monday, October 8, 2012

Which Star do I Come From?



Here's a video of Sudevi (Ma Nithya Sudevi)- she had an awakening and found out she was an Arcturian (like Master Tony) starseed.

Her story is very impressive, it seems that mastery of time, sacred geometry and a very noble sense of the sacred are (among many other I supposed) attributes of the Arcturian.

On my last post, my final notes were :
My work so far is pretty much organizing information, sorting, checking sources, searching for similarities, and keeping an open mind.
And during one of Sudevi video - where she describe the various levels in the Spritiual Path - I know now that I'm a "seeker".


I really, really enjoy Sudevi's video (and her blogs) she's such an inspiration.

While I see in more other videos she made, I'll post more about this amazing person. Because I feel so much empathy toward her. She's so young and already so mature and another incredible thing about her is that when I have a question in the back of my mind, very often while watching her Q&A video she's answering that particular question.

Like when she gave that helpful way to distinguish if a vision or guru is genuine or not, just to ask "who Jesus is" point blank - because in the Bible 1John4 - it says :

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
I used it to question the I-Ching (which I use daily) and was astounded to get a very definitive and positive answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment